Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What day is it?

It's Tuesday. It has been so unbearably hot and humid that sometimes I momentarily forget what day it is. An interesting note - I am 24 and a quarter years old today in case anyone wanted to know....

Anyway - yesterday at the office was mostly spent recounting the crazy weekend that we all had and sharing pictures with one another. Alex has been busy these past few days so I have just grabbed quick lunches by myself - no big deal.

I took the smelly bus home yesterday. I ran out of books to read so I asked Audrey's friend Rosaline to take me to the bookstore - it was closed - so disappointing.

We had a delicious dinner of lamb last night. They looked absolutely enormous but it turned out that each piece just had a lot of bone - the dogs were happy!

Hugo came for dinner as well last night as he plays Badminton on Monday nights and doesn't feel like making himself anything to eat.

We all went to bed late last night - around midnight - Let's just say that it was somewhat difficult to wake up this morning.

I went with Stephanie this morning to get her car serviced so we were slightly late coming into the office. Other than that, it has been a quiet day here and nothing groundbreaking to report.

Some little things:
-Hugo likes to throw his sweaty shirt at me because he finds it funny that it disgusts me
-I tried something called a "gateau moutaie" for dessert last night - it looked like a funnel cake but tastes absolutely disgusting - it tasted like drinking syrup straight from the maple tree (yes I know that sounds delicious to some of you)

No comments: