Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have the worst luck with this car...

Alert the media!

Kallay has had another issue with the Nissan March. This time - the battery decided to die so I was not able to leave for work on time this morning. Neither Stephanie nor Alex was able to drive me in so Bruno the chauffeur came to pick me up. I probably spoke with 10 different people who worked with the mechanic that Veronique knows. It was hard enough trying to explain car issues in another language and I was getting impatient that I couldn't exactly understand them or them me. I ended up getting to work at about 10 this morning. As far as I know, someone is on the way to my house to fix what needs to be fixed and the car should be at the office this afternoon - hopefully.

I was a bit stressed this morning so I racked my brain of something to do to keep busy. One of the hardest decisions that I make everyday is deciding what to wear and when I decide on something, I can never find what I need. So - I decided to reorganize my clothes and stacked the according to type - skirts, pants, shorts, etc -riveting I know. I also cleared out the various diet coke and water bottles from my car so that this mechanic would not think I was crazy - even though most of the time I think that I am.

Anyway - not bad for a Tuesday - I wonder what kind of adventures I will have this afternoon...

Yesterday I was completely and utterly exhausted as you probably read (assuming you keep up!) in my last post (Just so everybody knows - my "blog" is the website in general and it has various "posts." I only have one blog not "blogs" in the plural sense).

I did not feel well at all yesterday afternoon and I wanted only to go home. I managed to stick it out. Shortly after dinner, I went to bed (around 9:30) and woke up to the mess that was my car this morning.

Hopefully my car is ok!!

More later...

No comments: