Friday, August 29, 2008

finally here!!!!

Please forgive the errors that are about to occur as i am typing from a french computer. I flew out of dubai at around 3 am this morning and got here around 930. I told customs after a long ordeal that I was a student vacationing here at a family friends house. Customs said that I could only be here for 60 days but I will actually be here twice that amount of time. They made me show my invitation letter and return ticket info along with my passport. It was definitely the strictest customs that I have ever experienced. Luckily my bags came in a timely manner and I was able to find my boss Veronique who came to pick me up. I am staying with my other boss Dominique his family at their beach house this weekend. His three children are all around my age-22, 24, and 26 so it should be a fun weekend. It is absolutely beautiful here and the water is a clear blue and all of the windows in the house are open so the breeze just sweeps on through. I am so exhausted though and the french everyone is speaking to me tires me out even more even though it is fun. More later.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so, was ur we fun at the end of the day? ;)

Kallay said...

celine-
yes you were lol