Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another day...

I must say that I think I've come a long way since my moving sidewalk phase as Mom and Steve might remember (the first time that I left the country I was asked what my favorite part was and I said the moving sidewalks in the airport-I was 9).

When I think back to what my favorite part could possibly be I really have no idea-I like everthing-the food, the people, the beaches, the nightlife, my coworkers, where I live, etc.

I feel much more refreshed today than I did yesterday as I am always tired from the weekend on Mondays. We had a delicious dinner last night of potatoes au gratin with sausages, salad, and tons of bread and wine-fabulous.

Alain is leaving this Friday and I jokingly said to Audrey that we would probably dance on the tables-she just laughed.

We'll see where the day takes me....

Some little things:
-I saw a car with a Jesus fish on the back of it yesterday
-I'm starting to think that the french that I learned all those years is seriously flawed-Alex corrects me all day long
-I ran over some roadkill this morning-I then saw a dog go sniff it and run away
-my absentee ballot is getting EMAILED to me!!! How cool is that?!?!

No comments: