Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

To those of you who are brave enough (and have the patience to boot) to go shopping today I commend you. I hope that you all had a fabulous thanksgiving!

As you know, my thanksgiving was spent at the office. To my chagrin, there was no thanksgiving dinner waiting for me oin the table when I got home, but the lasagna that we had was delicious!

The past day or so I have been wrapping holiday presents for our suppliers like mad. There are over 1000 in total! (Sorry if I mentioned this in an earlier post)

I had lunch as usual with Alex today and we parted ways afterwards as he had to go and get a haircut - he seems decently happy with it - still looks like a normal person to me!

I am not entirely sure what my plans are for the entire weekend -just know that I am supposed to go to dinner with Hugo tomorrow night as he is moving in with Alex on Sunday. Hopefully the weather will get nicer as it has been dreary the past few days and I desperately want to go to the beach and get some fresh air.

Anyway - I will be sure to update you all on all of the trouble that I got into this weekend on Monday. Enjoy this amazing weekend of college football and GOO GATOOORRSS!!!!

No comments: