Wednesday, November 19, 2008

need caffeine...

I was greatly disappointed this morning that my usual convenience store did not have diet coke (I have my own at home but having forgotten to put some in the fridge I needed to make a stop). So I ended up buying a massive bottle of water this morning instead and now I have a headache. Meanwhile, it doesn't help that I continue to have arguments about the sugar content of "Coke Light." I love the mauritians but sorry you will not convince me stop drinking diet coke - it is like air for me.

Sorry - had to get that off my chest. Yesterday was relatively uneventful as I was at the office all day long. I did not feel well when I got home so I rested for about an hour or so and dozed off before dinner. We had spaghetti last night along with fresh tomatos - tasted great!

Some little things:
-since the air conditioning does not work properly here in the office (there is no central air - it is the retro window units), the workers have been taking them down one by one, fixing them, and putting them back
-forgot to mention that Hugo and I got a drink thrown on us by some girl on saturday night - my shirt was soaking wet - she then asked him to dance and he responded "i don't dance" - too funny
-i told Carol yesterday that I was uncomfortable around clowns - she just laughed (the back story is that she was going to her 3 year old cousins birthday party and there would be clowns)
-i saw a policeman signal me to the left - so i thought, what in the world could I have done?? I wasn't speeding, not on my cell, seatbelt on, etc - turns out he was just signaling that he was pulling over because his turn signal didn't work

More later...

No comments: