Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Raining...

Some little things:
-There is a billboard on my way into work with a picture of a Mercedes on it that says "YOU WILL BUY THIS CAR"-I always think "who's going to make me?"
-Every night when I go to bed I have to plug in the mosquito killer in the wall-its a small circle with a metal surface that you put cartridges on-it fills the air and all the mosquitoes die instantly. However, I put it in a different spot in my room last night and I kept get woken up by the same mosquito that only seemed to like to buzz near my ear
-my CD's skip every time I go over a huge bump-I guess thats what I get for thinking I found a deal in 8 rupees per blank CD (about 35 cents each)
-Stephanie and Alex think my blog should be in french-ummm no

It rained throughout the day yesterday so it stunted our usual plans of walking to a nearby cafe to grab lunch. All 3 of us jumped in Stephanie's car and went to a mall close by where we enjoyed sandwiches indoors. I was soaking wet all throughout the day and my hair looked absolutely awful. I never found a hair tie to pull it back so I remember to bring one with me today in case my hair gets frizzy from the rain.

Audrey and I went out to eat last night since it was just the 2 of us. We went to a chinese place and we each had- im being completely serious- steak and frites. I think what might have made it mildy chinese was the fact that the steak had some sort of teryaki sauce on it (sorry for my ignorance if teryaki is japanese-it was for lack of a better word sweet tasting). I was in bed by 10 and went right to sleep as the frogs croaked through the night and it continued to rain (poetic I know).

More later...

No comments: